For Repair Your Corrupted Memory Card or Pendrive you just need to raise some commands in “CMD” (Command Prompt). And your “Corrupted Memory Card” or “Pendrive” will be repaired like new. But if there is any physical damage in your device then this procedure will not work on that.
I have shown all the steps for Repair your Corrupted Memory Card/sd card or Pendrive in this article. so you can try this before throwing your corrupted memory card or Pendrive. You can also watch this Video bellow for better understanding. if you have any other query then please comment below on this article, I’ll try my best to answer you.
These Commands You Need To Raise For Repair Your Corrupted Memory Card or Pendrive
1. Connect your Corrupted Memory Card/sd card or Pendrive to your computer.
2. Hover your mouse on the beginning button and Right Click.
3. Click Command Prompt (Admin). A CMD window will open.
4. Type diskpart and press Enter.
5. Type list disk and press Enter. A list of all the storage devices connected to your laptop is displayed.
6. Type select disk and press Enter. (Example: select disk 1). Important: Make sure you enter the number correctly. Otherwise, you may format your internal hard drive. You can sort list disk once more to see whether or not you’re going properly.
There will be a star (asterisk symbol) before the name of the chosen disk.
7. Type clean and press Enter.
8. Type create partition primary and hit Enter.
9. Type active.
10. Type select partition 1.
11. Type format fs=fat32 and press Enter. The format process will start in a few minutes. You can write ntfs instead of fat32 if you want to carry less large than 4 gigabytes. Don’t close the CMD
You can change the drive letter
Sometimes our computers are unable to connect drive letters (like D, E, F) with your storage of media. And due to this cause, the files are on it can not be detected. The solution to this issue, you can raise the drive letter on your Memory Card or Pendrive.
Here are the simple steps to Repair your Corrupted Memory Card/sd card or Pendrive by assigning a correct drive letter:
1. Connect your storage media to your computer.
2. Right, Click on My Computer/ This PC. Click Manage in the drop-down menu.
3. Click Disk Management on the left aspect and stay up for many seconds so Windows will load the Virtual disk service.
4. Right Click on your storage media and click on modification Drive Letter and methods.
5. Click the drive letter (it will flip blue) and click on modification.
6. And choose the drive letter from the drop-down list. And then click Ok.
For reading more exciting articles please visit the Homepage.
Thanks For Spend Your Time.