For Repair Your Corrupted Memory Card or Pendrive you just need to raise some commands in “CMD” (Command Prompt). And your “Corrupted Memory Card” or “Pendrive” will be repaired like new. But if there is any physical damage in your device then this procedure will not work on that.
I have shown all the steps for Repair your Corrupted Memory Card/sd card or Pendrive in this article. so you can try this before throwing your corrupted memory card or Pendrive. You can also watch this Video bellow for better understanding. if you have any other query then please comment below on this article, I’ll try my best to answer you.
Commands for Repair Your Corrupted Memory Card or Pendrive
Repair your Corrupted Memory Card/sd card or Pendrive using CMD This process involves the Windows command prompt which is commonly known as CMD. In this, you have to enter some CMD commands and Windows will forcefully format your corrupted pen drive/SD card.
1. Connect your Corrupted Memory Card/sd card or Pendrive to your computer.
2. Hover your mouse on the Start button and Right Click.
3. Click Command Prompt (Admin). A CMD window will open.
4. Type diskpart and press Enter.
5. Type list disk and press Enter. A list of all the storage devices connected to your computer will be displayed.
6. Type select disk and press Enter. (Example: select disk 1). Important: Make sure you enter the number correctly. Otherwise, you may format your internal hard drive. You can type list disk again to check whether you are going correctly. There will be a star (asterisk symbol) before the name of the selected disk.
7. Type clean and press Enter.
8. Type create partition primary and hit Enter.
9. Type active.
10. Type select partition 1.
11. Type format fs=fat32 and press Enter. The format process will start in a few minutes. You can write ntfs instead of fat32 if you want to carry less larger than 4 gigabytes. Don’t close the CMD
You can change the drive letter
Sometimes your computer is unable to assign drive letters (like C, D, E) to your storage media. Due to this reason, the files on it can’t be accessed. To resolve this issue, you can assign the drive letter to your device.
Here are the simple steps to Repair your Corrupted Memory Card/sd card or Pendrive by assigning a correct drive letter:
1. Connect your storage media to your computer.
2. Right, Click on My Computer/ This PC. Click Manage in the drop-down menu.
3. Click Disk Management on the left side and wait for a few seconds so that Windows can load the Virtual disk service.
4. Right Click on your storage media and click Change Drive Letter and Paths.
5. Click the drive letter (it will turn blue) and click Change.
6. Select the drive letter from the drop-down list. Click Ok.
For reading more exciting articles please visit the Homepage.
Thanks For Spend Your Time.